TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and returned to us within 28 days is subject to a 20% handling charge at the managers discretion.
2. Engines: Customers must state if ancillaries are required. If request has been made, stating complete engine wanted, this means head, block and sump, it does not mean with ancillaries as these may be sold separately, any ancillaries left on the engine e.g water pump, cam belt(We always recommend the fitting of a new cam belt) are given free of charge and are not covered by this guarantee. All engines purchased must be fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/chain and filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
3. This guarantee is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way i.e seal broken, taken apart etc. Please note all parts supplied, are marked with our company stamp/initials, removal of these marks will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
4. No parts may be altered, modified or dismantled in anyway (except for routine service adjustment) without our permission. Failure to comply with these terms will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
5. Our Guarantee covers parts only. It does not cover any labour charges or from any fault arising from the fitting of this part. We will refund the price of the part in full but will not pay for any fitting charges. It is your responsibility to check that any part(s) supplied is correct prior to fitting.
6. All goods should be inspected upon delivery before signing to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign, refuse delivery & contact us within 1 working day. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company. In the event that the delivery driver does not allow time to inspect the goods sign the Delivery Note to obtain them, but delete any wording in the signature box to the effect that the goods were ‘Received in good condition’.
7. Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before being signed for. Refunds are not always possible for goods that have been damaged whilst in transit. The words unexamined or unchecked on the delivery note/docket are not acceptable. We will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in good condition.
8. Gearboxes must be filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
9. By placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Title to the goods shall remain with us until paid in full with cleared funds.
PAYMENT & WARRANTY
We accept payment through Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash on Collection.
We offer a 28 days Warranty on all our Mechanical Parts.
Please call us and make sure you’re 100% Satisfied call:01215576565
DELIVERY & RETURNS
If the part has been ordered incorrectly then you must return it to us at your own cost and we will look to supply you with the correct part. If we cannot supply you with a replacement within 48 hours we will issue a refund . You must contact us within 48 hours first before returning and this must be done within 14 days of receiving the part.
Please note we ship to UK mainland only. We can package items ready for collection, packing costs will be added to do so.